Title: Associate Professor
- B.Sc. in Chemistry, Khon Kaen University, Thailand (1979)
- M.Eng. in Nuclear Technology, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand (1982)
- Ph.D in Nuclear Engineering, University of Arizona, USA (1991)
- Radioactive Waste Management
- Development of Low Level Radioactive Waste and Mixed hazardous waste Immobilization.
- Documenting: Inventory of Low Level Radioactive Waste in Thailand.
- Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials (NORM)
- Development of Systematic Measurements for Characterization of NORM in Thai Industries.
- Nuclear Power Simulation
- Development of the Interactive Dynamic Simulation of the CANDU 9 Emergency Core Cooling System.
- Development of Dynamic Simulation of the Thai Research Reactor 1/M1.